[igraph] PageRank & Hello.

From: Martín Conte Mac Donell
Subject: [igraph] PageRank & Hello.
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:00:08 -0300

Hello,

I'm who posted #365817 recently in launchpad[0] about pagerank/arpack error.

In addition to that i was found some strange results. If you look the graph i'm attaching you'll see that vertex "3" should have more pagerank that "1" (isn't it?).

When i try pagerank using HEAD (also tried 0.5.2) (already tried with pagerank_old also) i'm getting:

Vertex #0: 0.40
Vertex #1: 0.40
Vertex #2: 0.02
Vertex #3: 0.11
Vertex #4: 0.02
Vertex #5: 0.02
Vertex #6: 0.02

Am I misunderstanding something or this is a bug?

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/365817

Thank you,