[igraph] Betweenness centrality for specific origin and destination

From: Aisan Kazerani
Subject: [igraph] Betweenness centrality for specific origin and destination
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 09:50:36 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

I'm working on the betweenness centrality of a transportation network. I'd
like to know whether igraph is capable of accepting specific origin and
destination nodes for computing betweenness centrality instead of
calculating betwns by finding shortest path from each node to every node?
For example betwens centrality of a 10 node network with paths from 1 to
8, 3 to 6 and etc (origins:1, 3 and destinations:8, 6).
I know that it can compute shortest path for specific nodes but not sure
about betwns as well!

Thank you very much in advance for answering all the questions so
patiently...

Cheers,
Aisan