Re: [igraph] problem running set-test in python-igraph-0.5.2

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] problem running set-test in python-igraph-0.5.2
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:44:29 +0100

I am trying to run self-test _without_ installing python-igraph, which is what
setup.py test claims to do.
OK, I found what the problem is. setuptools expects that the name of the package (i.e., igraph) is the same as the name of the subdirectory where the package source is to be found. I renamed the "package" subdirectory to "igraph" in the distribution and now it works. I will upload a new version to PyPI soon (as soon as I sorted out some problems with bdist_mpkg that is supposed to generate the OS X installer).