Re: [igraph] Simple syntax questions

From: Jeff G
Subject: Re: [igraph] Simple syntax questions
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:26:04 -0400

Ahh, It said at the top that it was part of the igraph library, so I thought it was already in there.  Opps..
After adding it to my code, it worked except for the "len(names_to_idxs)".  It states that "TypeError: object of type 'UniqueIdGenerator' has no len()"

The rest seems to work great.  If this has not been included in igraph, it would be a nice addition.

- Jeff