Re: [igraph] issue with evcent

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] issue with evcent
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:14:59 +0200

Yeah, but what does that mean? Vertex '1' is the most central, just
because it has a self loop? I think this is not normally the way you
want a centrality measure work.

Although there might be some exceptions of course. (Even if I can't
really think of any.) So, yeah, this can be a bug. I don't see any
trivial solution to it right now. We do nothing special about loop
edges I think, so I would expect it to work well, but apparently it
does not. I submitted a bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/360649

Thanks, Best,
Gabor