Re: [igraph] latin characters on nodes

From: MATSUDA, Noriyuki
Subject: Re: [igraph] latin characters on nodes
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:42:44 +0900

Hello:

If you send me a screen shot, I can tell if they are Chinese characters or not.
MATSUDA, Noriyuki  <Kanji> 松田紀之

On 2009/04/08, at 19:48, isabel brito wrote:

Hello,

I'sorry for posting again, but indeed I didn't solve the problem.
So when I use a X11 device chinese-like characters appear.
When I use a pdf device numbers (starting from zero) appear. But I can't
change these numbers.

 indeed I can't change characters on modes