[igraph] problem with get_eid with neighbors

From: simone gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] problem with get_eid with neighbors
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:02:21 +0200

Hi List,

can someone tell me where I am wrong with this code?

I am trying to retrive the eid of the arcs of the in-neighbors of each node, if those are "blue" colored nodes

I cannot understand why I get that error, it looks like it first retrive a list of in-neighbors, and then declare that there is no eid between those neighbors and the node...

I must have made a mistake somewhere...

In [41]: for node in g.vs:
                in_nei = g.neighbors(node.index, type="in")
                        for vicino in g.vs[in_nei]:
                                if vicino["color"] == "blue":
                                        eid = g.get_eid(vicino.index,
node.index, directed=True)

InternalError: Error at ../../src/type_indexededgelist.c:1023: Cannot get edge id, no such edge, Invalid value

any help more than welcome,

best regards,
simone