Re: [igraph] Is it possible to use igraph in Java?

From: Jeff G
Subject: Re: [igraph] Is it possible to use igraph in Java?
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:36:55 -0400

Could rJava be used to interface with R, which calls igraph?
http://www.rforge.net/rJava/
I don't know much about either, just tossing out some ideas.

Another idea, I'm not sure I need full integration.  Could an output layout be written that includes the x,y,z coords for each node/edge, so that it could be imported into a java app and plotted?