Re: [igraph] Constraints Preventing large

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Constraints Preventing large
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 01:42:50 +0200

Ulrike,

I've just added colored matching support to igraph, here is a source R package:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph_0.6.tar.gz
Tell me if you need a windows package or the C library.

The code is currently undocumented, but it is easy to use, just supply
the color vectors to the VF2 functions. It was also not much tested,
only on toy graphs.

FYI,
G.