[igraph] Re: igraph-help Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23

From: Can't Sleep
Subject: [igraph] Re: igraph-help Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:00:17 -0400

Hello Arkon,

The process is quite easy. I managed to install it on my macbook by first installing XCode developer tools. Then running the following from a terminal command line:

sudo R INSTALL ./igraph.0.6.tar.gz

(be sure to correct the file name, and that the working directory is the same as the tar.gz file)

Mohammad

Dear igraphers,
I would like to install 0.6 version on my macbook.
I have done installation in the past using .dmg and am naive to install using the .tar.gz package.

Could someone please let me know the steps to install.
I tried the install package option and tried everything and ended up with error messages.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Thomas. T. John.

Akron,