Re: [igraph] socnet.R

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] socnet.R
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:57:27 +0100

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Simone Gabbriellini
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I have downloaded the 0.6 version from
> http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph_0.6.zip
>
> I sourced socnet.R from R and may I say this is great?

Thanks, it is actually very limited and limiting. And I don't have any
intentions to improve it until R will be able to deliver a modern
cross-platform GUI solution. But the current version will be supported
and maintained.

> a gui-4-igraph is very welcome to present igraph to students...
>
> IMHO, I would add to the todo list the ability to automatically close
> the windows generated when quitting it.

Well, one can argue that this is a feature. :) But I will think about
it.... thanks. G.