Re: [igraph] graph representation in memory

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] graph representation in memory
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:38:55 +0100

2009/3/23 Chris Wj <address@hidden>:
> I would be interested in following your progress, learning a bit, and making
> the same modifications. Please post to the mailing list as you make updates
> and the such.
>
> Question, have you started modifications from the 0.6 main launchpad bazaar
> branch? Or are you modifying 0.5.1/0.5.2?

Actually, if more people are interested, then the ideal would be to
register to Launchpad and just keep a private branch there. Then
everyone could see the source, even have an RSS feed of changes if one
likes and it would be also easy to merge the changes from the main
igraph tree.

But this is just a suggestion of course. I would also suggest to
modify the 0.6-main branch.

[...]