Re: [igraph] Cygwin -> Windows compilation?

From: Mark McClure
Subject: Re: [igraph] Cygwin -> Windows compilation?
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:00:51 -0500

> A weird thing happened to me when compiling with Cygwin
> and then installing the python module in the local Windows
> Python25 installation: ...
>
> If you are successful via any method, please post your
> results to the mailing list.

Well, I'm definitely going to give it a try, but I wasn't
planning to use the Python package at all. Also, I'm almost
exclusively a Mac user; I just happen to be developing a
small program that I hope will run on Windows as well.
Thus, I anticipate it will take me a while just to get
started. :)

I'll post results at any rate - and thanks to Tamas for
the tip,

Mark