Re: [igraph] Graph Attributes

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Graph Attributes
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:01:04 +0000

Dear Domingo,

On 2009.02.27., at 9:22, Domingo Vargas wrote:

Dear Igraphers

I have been working on a program that generates graphml files from various sources. As far as I have tested it, the XML structure seems to be right for node and edge representation. My problem is with the attributes and so far I haven't found a way to generate a file that R/Igraph could accept without warning messages.