[igraph] a problem with plotting - R version

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: [igraph] a problem with plotting - R version
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:37:04 +0100

hi list,

I post again this message from a different account, because I am not
sure my gmail account works...
here the message I send yesterday

I have this problem trying to plot a graph:
> summary(g)
Vertices: 209
Edges: 265
Directed: TRUE
No graph attributes.
Vertex attributes: id, shape.
Edge attributes: weight.
> l<-layout.circle(g)
> l<-layout.norm(l,-1,1,-1,1)
> plot(g, layout=l)
Errore in FUN(1:265[[1L]], ...) : tentativo di applicare una non-funzione

it says that I am trying to apply a non-function...
igraph is able to read my net file... and it doesn't happen with all
my net files, but only with some... attached there is one of the "bad"
ones

thanks in advance for any help,
simone