Re: [igraph] RuntimeWarning: Non-zero return code from ARPACK routine

From: Chris Wj
Subject: Re: [igraph] RuntimeWarning: Non-zero return code from ARPACK routine
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:11:09 -0500

It happens with a few randomly generated graphs. And I mean random of this sort: using random.randint to generate edges and positive >0 weights. It's an unrealistic graph, but I needed to generate a sufficiently large data set for simple testing. I would probably be better off using the graph generators in igraph. I'll send you some of the graphs that come up with those errors nonetheless.

-Chris