[igraph] Re: Hello

From: Walk to Sun
Subject: [igraph] Re: Hello
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:51:23 +0800

Dear Dr Gábor Csárdi ,

I am glad to read your reply. Your explaination is very helpful and very clear.

In order to generate a random graph with each node representing a district,  what data should I collect ?  Data which can repersent relation and attributes?  Do I need to calculate betweenness  or in/Out degree before loading data into R?

Besides, I cannot run the program in below pages. Where can I download dataset?

http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/screenshots2.html#10

> library(igraph)
> library(Cairo)
>
> graphs <- frgraphs()

Error: could not find function "frgraphs"
> lay <- lapply(graphs, layout.fruchterman.reingold, niter=3000)
Error in is.vector(X) : object "graphs" not found

> CairoX11()
Error in Cairo(width, height, file = display, type = "x11", pointsize = pointsize,  :
  cairo library was compiled without XLIB back-end.
> # CairoPNG(file="frplots.png")
> par(mai=c(0,0,0,0))
> layout(matrix(1:16, nr=4, byrow=TRUE))
> layout.show(16)
> for (i in seq(along=graphs)) {
+   plot(graphs[[i]], layout=lay[[i]],
+        vertex.label=NA, vertex.size=13, edge.color="black",
+        vertex.color="red")
+ }

Error in seq(along = graphs) : object "graphs" not found
> # dev.off()

Thank you for your time.

Best regards