Re: [igraph] shortest path between two vertices

From: Rajarshi Guha
Subject: Re: [igraph] shortest path between two vertices
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:40:09 -0500

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hmm, I tried compiling the latest version from the repository but after installing the Python interface the above call doesn't work. How did you compile the Python bindings?
It might happen that Python still loads the old version (if you have that lying around somewhere). You can check the version that's loaded by:

>>> import igraph
>>> print igraph.__version__

It should read "0.6".
Also note that we have recently moved our dev tree from the previous Arch repository to Launchpad using Bazaar, see https://launchpad.net/igraph. If you need the latest dev tree, "bzr branch lp:igraph" should do the trick.

Thanks - recompiling the latest branch from launchpad fixed everything

--
Rajarshi Guha