Re: [igraph]igraph problems

From: Sus
Subject: Re: [igraph]igraph problems
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 00:11:03 +0800

Dear Administrator,

I am willing to put content into the body of the email. But unfortunately,  no
matter how many time I send emails, emails bounce back with many
messy,unreadable, unrecognizable code.

I consider nothing except for rapid command of igrphy. If I learn igrphy, I
could use it to conduct academic research, could train my colleague in the lab,
and could write paper with this software.

If I failed to understand igrphy, I will have to use other netdraw softwares.

Regards

Sus