[igraph] Using Igraph routines in Java

From: Shrijeet Paliwal
Subject: [igraph] Using Igraph routines in Java
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:24:51 -0500

Hi All,
My application is a web application which is entirely coded in Java except the part I wrote in python while I was using igraph in my experiments. Now I am heading towards integration. I believe in past folks mush have faced similar situations, using igraph from Java code. One approach could be using Jython (embedded) as explain here http://wiki.python.org/jython/JythonMonthly/Articles/September2006/1. It will make Java code to talk to igraph via python interface. There will be an issue with performace if one opts this. Please share your thoughts on this.
--
Shrijeet