Re: [igraph] how to add vertex and edge attributes

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to add vertex and edge attributes
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:21:49 +0100

Thanks Tamas...

I have another little question, if u have time:

suppose I have an attribute of a node, a label with the name of the node, say "simone"

how can I retrive the index of the node with label == "simone"?

I tried with:
g.vs[id=="simone"]

but doesn't work... I have no clue how to ask for the index...

thanks,
Simone