Re: [igraph] specify the source and target in shortestpath

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] specify the source and target in shortestpath
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:00:13 +0100

Hi,

not possible currently, but will be in the next major version. It is
already included in our development tree, so if you really need it you
can download source and windows binary R packages from here:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph_0.6.tar.gz
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph_0.6.zip

You can also just calculate it to all vertices and then pick the
desired target vertices.