Re: [igraph] Limits on graph size ?

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Limits on graph size ?
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:41:58 +0200

Yeah, basically both the number of vertices and edges must be less
than the largest number you can represent in a 'long int', that is
normally more than 2 billion for 32 bit machines, so I think memory
size is more limiting nowadays.

To suggest anything useful you must tell us what exactly you're trying to do.

G.