Re: [igraph] Re: igraph-help Digest, Vol 27, Issue 10

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: igraph-help Digest, Vol 27, Issue 10
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:39:46 +0100

Thanks Tamas. I installed a local copy of the libxml2 and now that
part is working fine. However, I am stuck with the "python setup.py
build" step now. This is the error that I am getting:
[...]

Include path: /homes/anirban/bin//include/igraph
Library path: /homes/anirban/bin//lib

[...]
src/convert.h:83: error: syntax error before "igraph_layout_drl_options_t"
src/convert.h:83: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
src/convert.c: In function `igraphmodule_PyObject_to_degseq_t':
src/convert.c:164: error: `IGRAPH_DEGSEQ_VL' undeclared (first use in
this function)
It seems like either the compiler does not find types.h in the igraph include path (check if this file is present in /homes/anirban/bin/ include/igraph) or it uses a different types.h from another library instead of igraph's. Please check whether types.h is present in the igraph include dir.