Re: [igraph] Building hierarchies

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Building hierarchies
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:56:13 -0500

hclust is not in igraph, it is in one of the base R packages.
There is no hierarchical clustering in igraph, as it is not really
a graph algorithm. In C you'll have to use something external.

I don't know any C libraries for this, so please try searching
on google. E.g. there is this:
http://bonsai.ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~mdehoon/software/cluster/software.htm

Gabor