Re: [igraph] betweenes and closeness considering time sequences of arcs

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] betweenes and closeness considering time sequences of arcs
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 04:21:51 -0500

Fabrizio, no, this is not implemented in igraph currently,
you'll have to implement it for yourself. It is not very hard
if you know C. Just look for the closeness/betweenness function is the
structural_properties.c file, copy it under a new name and
modify it to check that the edge leading to a new vertex on
the search path is newer than the previous one.
I'm not saying it is trivial, though, there can be some unexpected
complications.

Gabor

Ps. please consider joining the list, otherwise your mails
will be delayed, maybe even for days if I'm offline. Thanks.