[igraph] Simple graphs with prescribed degree sequence

From: David Morton EPFL
Subject: [igraph] Simple graphs with prescribed degree sequence
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 16:13:17 +0200

Hello,

The generation of large simple graphs with a given degree sequence is a much
more complicated task than it seems.
In my personal research, I've been using for this task a program written by Fabien Viger, based on
a very efficient algorithm proposed by Viger and Prof. Latapy (Walktrap). It would be nice
to see this generator complement the existing random graph generator of igraph.
All references (program source in C++ and original paper) can be found here.

Cheers!

--
David Morton de Lachapelle