[igraph] subgraph gives duplicate edges

From: Gang Su
Subject: [igraph] subgraph gives duplicate edges
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:55:59 -0400

To graph fans,

I just tried igraph and it's such an awesome lib! After playing around for a while, i loaded some interaction network data with 2k vertices and 10k edges. However, when subgraphing this graph, i found it's giving me duplicate edges. I made sure that in the original dataset there's no duplicate edges at all.
So I wonder what's going on. Have anyone of you ran into similar problem?
Forexample: i subgraphed ~ 40 nodes with 377 edges, only 350 are unique. And checked the original graph is not directed.
Thanks!

Gang Su

PhD student
Bioinformatics training track