Re: [igraph] Eigenpairs of sparse graphs

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Eigenpairs of sparse graphs
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 21:51:31 +0100

In addition, you can do the same from the R interface,
see ?arpack for an example. You need to write an R function
that multiplies your matrix by a supplied vector.
Then call arpack() with this function as an argument.

Please be catious with the arpack() function, however, as it
was not tested too much, especially not when not the principal
eigenvalue/vector is calculated.

Gabor