Re: [igraph] C library compilation on Leopard

From: Lacón Grelos
Subject: Re: [igraph] C library compilation on Leopard
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:25:42 +0100

Dear Gabor.
Thank you for your quick answer. I really appreciate your help.
However, none of the tricks did work.
The first one (disabling gmp) produced a earlier error:
foreign.c:2698: fatal error: opening dependency file .deps/ libigraph_la-foreign.Tpo: Permission denied
compilation terminated.
The second one yielded to the same error ("not allowed in slidable image") The other things your propose (either replace ld or gcc versions) are way out of my OSX knowledge.
Anyway, thank you for your efforts.
Any other (simple) idea?
Best