Re: [igraph] Help with the igraph_diameter(...)

From: Richard Geddes
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help with the igraph_diameter(...)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:05:59 -0500

Apologies... I think I mixed up some words.... I read out loud "an initialized vector" and thought "uninitialized vector"

BTW, does the latest development version include all the changes in the latest release?

Gabor Csardi wrote:
Hmmm, the docs at
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/html/ch10s02.html#igraph_diameter
say

path: 	Pointer to an initialized vector. If not NULL the actual longest
        geodesic path will be stored here. The vector will be resized as
        needed.

So you need

igraph_vector_t path;
igraph_vector_init(&path, 0);
igraph_diameter(&graph, &diam, &pfrom, &pto, &path, false, true);

G.