Re: [igraph] cohesive blocks

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] cohesive blocks
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:17:42 +0100

Second point: is it possible to underline in the plot the cut points
of each block?
You mean to underline the labels? Theoretically possible, but i'm not
sure it is worth. You would need to generate the layout first,
and do the underlining via "segments" based on the sizes of the labels.
It is an easier solution to set the fonts to italic and/or bold via
'vertex.label.font'. Unfortunately the white label color is hardwired
into plot.bgraph, this should be changed....

G.

No, I just use the wrong word, you know, my english should be better..
What I mean is to have something like: every cutpoints is a square and all the others are circle.. In the article by Moody I see that structural cohesion are the minimum number of nodes who, if removed from a group, would disconnect the group. I suppose the function cohesive.blocks() find those nodes, and I simply wonder if it is possible to see who they are...

all the best,
Simone

thank you,
Simone