[igraph] community detection analysis using python

From: Simone Caschili
Subject: [igraph] community detection analysis using python
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:32:13 +0200

Hello All!

It's the first time I'm using igraph library and I have some doubts.
I'd like to use igraph for implementing a community detection analysis but unfortunately I'm not able to program in C but I usually do it in Python.
I was wondering if the analysis detection is also implemented in the python igraph version because from the documentation it looks like it doesn't.

Regards,

Simone C.