Re: [igraph] Question re local and global transitivity

From: Vincent Matossian
Subject: Re: [igraph] Question re local and global transitivity
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:26:21 -0400

 Oh, of course, sorry for the confusion... I'd  read this so many times.

I was focusing on the Watts&Strogatz definition, and fell for the name ambiguity.

The only difference between the paper and the igraph-R implementation  is that to compute the global (average) WS Transitivity, local nodes of degree 1  return NaN rather than 0 (not an issue, just an observation).

Thanks,

Vincent