Re: [igraph] minimum cut; undirected graph in R

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] minimum cut; undirected graph in R
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:48:46 +0200

Vincent, you're right, i completely forgot about this. Thanks for the patch.
Actually i'm not sure that i'll add it like this or hack it into the
original graph.mincut function, but it will be in 0.5 in some form.

Btw. we're experimenting with the issue tracker at google code,
but it is not decided yet that we'll use it in production:
igraph.googlecode.com. I've added your patch to the issue tracker
to make sure i won't forget it again before 0.5.

Thanks,
Gabor

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 03:57:04PM -0400, Vincent Matossian wrote:

>  Quick follow-up on returning the 'cut' in the mincut function, I did not find
> an R interface to the C function that returns the actual edges cut, did I miss
> it?
[...]

--
Csardi Gabor <address@hidden>    MTA RMKI, ELTE TTK