Re: [igraph] guide with examples?

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] guide with examples?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:59:47 +0200

Hi, if you use the R interface then there are some examples at
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraphbook although it is very incomplete.

If you program in C then see
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/html/igraph-tutorial.html
and the contents of the 'examples' directory in the source tarball.

It is in general a good idea to take a look at the 'Documentation'
section on the homepage: http://igraph.sf.net
There is also a link to the Python documentation.

We're planning to set up an igraph Wiki, that will hopefully help
to make igraph more (and better) documented, watch this mailing list
for the announcement.

It you have further questions feel free to post to this list, but
please consider actually joining the list, otherwise i need to
acknowledge your emails by hand and that might cause some delay.

Gabor