Re: [igraph] lty for plot.igraph

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] lty for plot.igraph
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:09:46 +0100

Vincent,

indeed, this will be in the next release. The best would be perhaps to
have an edge.par argument which is a list and polygon() and arrows() would
be called with the parameters in the list. This way we would support
all possible edge parameters:

plot(g, edge.par=list(lty=2, xpd=FALSE))

Although this is less readable than

plot(g, lty=2, xpd=FALSE)

but for the latter every parameter has to be added one by one.

Anyway one of these will be in the next (probably minor) release, which will
be out soon i think, as we have a couple of new things.

G.