ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] Problem with Martin Macok's + Jack Bertram scripts?

From: Brett Nemeroff
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] Problem with Martin Macok's + Jack Bertram scripts?
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:38:47 -0500 (EST)

Ok, But I'm a bit embarassed showing how messy my procmailrc is :)
There is a lot of extras in there that probably never get called
(antiquated rules).

I did make mods to refile.learn.rc and refile.learn to change $MAILDIR
from $HOME/Mail to $HOME/mail.

Nothing else was changed.

----procmailrc-----
VERBOSE=yes
LOGFILE=procmail.log
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

VERBOSE=yes
LOGFILE=procmail.log
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

# Forward to ifile account
:0c:
* ^FROM.*
! address@hidden

:0fw
* < 256000
|/usr/bin/spamc -f

:0:
Spam

:0 fBw
| $HOME/bin/ifile.inject-learn.header

# Forward to pager
:0c:
* ^FROM.*
! address@hidden

:0:
$MATCH

:0:
* ^TO.*squirrelmail\-*
mail/SquirrelMail-List

:0:
* ^TO.*brett-\/.*
mail/brett-$MATCH

:0c:
* address@hidden
mail/SourceForge-List

:0:
* ^TO.*squirrelmail\-plugins*
mail/SquirrelMail-plugins

:0c:
* ^Subject:.*page*
! address@hidden

:0c:
Sent-To-Pager

-----crontab--------
*       2,6,9,11,13,15,17,19,21,23       *       *       * cd ~/bin;
../refile.learn > /dev/null
The above was all one line

Thanks for your help.
-Brett