ifile-discuss

[Ifile-discuss] mh-ifile, faq.html

From: Jason Rennie
Subject: [Ifile-discuss] mh-ifile, faq.html
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:24:41 -0500

mh-ifile is a new package that basically contains all of the mh-specific
stuff that was in ifile.  ifile-1.2.0 should now contain nothing that is
client-specific (tell me if it does!)  Get the mh-ifile package here:

  http://www.ai.mit.edu/~jrennie/mh-ifile/mh-ifile-0.1.tar.gz

(there's a link on the web page under e-mail clients)

I've also converted the FAQ text file to html and tried to spiff up the
web page a little bit.  Let me know if anything looks wrong.

Jason D. M. Rennie
MIT AI Lab
address@hidden
(617) 253-5339