ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] -u bogusfolder

From: Jason Rennie
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] -u bogusfolder
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 15:59:41 -0400

address@hidden said:
> I tried anonymous CVS just, but got a message saying no such user
> anoncvs in CVSROOT/passwd.  Is this a problem at my end or yours?

First, thanks for taking the time to try this (and posting your problem :)

So, I got it to work with

  cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot login
  cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot co ifile/ifile

Either there's a bug in the ifile CVS setup or the commands they tell you
to run are buggy.  Would you mind telling the Savannah people?  "Get
Support" on the left-hand side of the any page.

Thanks!

Jason