hyperbole-users

Re: Programmatically Creating Hyperbole Documents and Blocks

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Programmatically Creating Hyperbole Documents and Blocks
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 10:31:53 +0100

The Koutliner is a series of Lisp functions and commands (interactive
functions) so you just study the doc of the functions and string together
function calls as you like.  You must manipulate Koutlines via Lisp unless you
want to write your own whole library.  Emacs can be run in batch mode, running
a Lisp program as a script, so the whole thing is programmatic from the
command-line.

-- rsw

-- Bob