hyperbole-users

hyperbole-web-search-alist

From: Dr. Erich Ruff
Subject: hyperbole-web-search-alist
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 08:31:36 +0200

Hello Bob and list,

thank you for your helping answers, and for further developing
hyperbole!

I succeeded to add

 ("Leo" . "http://www.dict.leo.org/frde/?search=%s";)

to the hyperbol-web-search-alist.

either with 'push' or 'setq' (setting all web-addresses)

I can now use this link with buttons, but it does not show up in the
menu  {C-h h f w} as a possibility to select.
Could you please help me to achieve this?

The examples from Jean Louis were very helpful.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to add longer and more examples to the
documentation of hyperbole?

----

Erich