hyperbole-users

Re: how to run a elisp-function

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: how to run a elisp-function
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 11:25:08 -0400

Show us what 'git remote -v' returns.  The master branch at GNU Savannah and at Github both contain a pre-release of V8.  After pulling it, you may want to do a 'make clean  && make bin' and then restart your Emacs.  Then {C-h h} should show 8.0.0pre in your top-level Hyperbole menu.

Bob

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 6:23 AM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
* Robert Weiner <rsw@gnu.org> [2021-05-08 23:16]:
> defal is not defalias.  The former is a new macro in Hyperbole V8
> pre-release that makes it easy for non-programmers to create implicit
> button types.

Confusion came from:

{C-h f defal RET}

as that opens `defalias' if I don't have new Hyperbole.

I have just done

$ git pull

and I di not get version 8.

--