hyperbole-users

Hyperbole Talk Video cut into sections for topic-base viewing

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Hyperbole Talk Video cut into sections for topic-base viewing
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 22:13:48 -0400

I have just released a video of a talk I gave last year but carved up into short sections on each topic that you can jump to by clicking 'SHOW MORE' in the description.  Have a look.

View it here:

Regards,

Bob

We have just released a video of a talk I gave last year but carved up into short sections on each topic that you can jump to by clicking 'SHOW MORE' in the description.  Have a look.

View it here:

Regards,

Bob