hyperbole-users

Re: Comparing org-roam to hyperbole

From: Aldric Giacomoni
Subject: Re: Comparing org-roam to hyperbole
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 07:40:21 -0400

The best analogy I can provide for the conversation that I think we're having is that I'm asking about equations for fractal patterns and you're telling me to observe a snowflake under the microscope. If you agree with this analogy, why do you think this is a helpful way to answer my question?

I think you're trying to teach me to fish, but that's not what's happening, which is why I think we're talking at cross-purpose.

So.. What do you need from me in order to give me a helpful answer?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 7:20 AM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
* Aldric Giacomoni <trevoke@gmail.com> [2020-08-04 14:17]:
> Hi Jean,
>
> I don't know what question you're answering by making these suggestions. My
> best interpretation is that my original message wasn't clear and I didn't
> explain correctly that:
>
> 1. I understand the basics of hyperbole
> 2. I'm asking a question about a package called org-roam, not
> org-mode

I understand well, I have given you original Mother of all demos, that
you understand original concepts of information ordering that you may
make better choices in your search.

Jean