hyperbole-users

[Hyperbole-users] Hyperbole test release 7.0.3b published

From: Bob Weiner
Subject: [Hyperbole-users] Hyperbole test release 7.0.3b published
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:57:56 -0400

For those who follow the source code-only test releases of Hyperbole,
version 7.0.3b has been pushed to the master git branch at both the GNU
savannah site and Github.  This has the code we chose to merge from the
elpa changes as well as the latest changes I have made.

For regular Hyperbole users, we are still working on the next regular
release.  You will hear about it when it is available.

-- Bob