hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] [bug] 'kbd-key' button not working as expected

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] [bug] 'kbd-key' button not working as expected
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 15:23:07 +0100

Hi Bob and all,

Mea culpa!  Sorry for the noise.

> I think something is wrong with implicit buttons of type kbd-key.
>
> {{{ Example:
>
> With the action-key on
>
> { M-x elisp-index-search }
>
> the suggestion
>
>     M-x elisp-indexearch
>
> appears in the minibuffer.
>
> }}}
>
> Is this a bug?

I don't think so.

The problem was the key-chord "s-" which I had defined.  BTW package
key-chord is a nice companion IMO.

    (key-chord-define-global "s-" #'mw-mouse-short-dance-at-cursor)

This key-chord definition means that "-" and "s" pressed together call
the function mw-thread-mousedance-at-cursor.

BTW in fact I saw the "short mouse dance".

Ciao,
--
Marco