hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Maybe help answer this question about Hyperbole on

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Maybe help answer this question about Hyperbole on Reddit
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:35:32 -0500

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 8:18 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Weiner <address@hidden> writes:

  Robert> https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/7c5ry8/question_to_hyperbole_users_whats_your_workflow/?st=j9yg164z&sh=d7698e43

  Robert> We are less than a week away I think from releasing
    Robert> Hyperbole 7.0 with a slew of new features, so it is a good
    Robert> time to try to help people become interested in it.

I'm waiting for that :-)

​It's almost there!
​​
I'd like to post my workflow, but it's rather
new and 'instable' :-)

​That's okay.  If you think people could learn from it, go ahead and explain it.
btw Hyperbole it's a great peace of software
working smoothly in emacs computing environment.

​Thank you.  We love to hear what people are doing with it.  You can also post your thoughts to this list.

Bob