hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] How to turn hyperbole off

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] How to turn hyperbole off
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:06:26 -0400

Hi Marco:

Thanks for trying Hyperbole.  Our intent across time is to make
org-mode and Hyperbole symbiotic, so reports like this one are useful.

We are working on a way to toggle Hyperbole key bindings on and off
and eventually will have a way to unload Hyperbole after it has been
loaded but presently neither of these are ready.

Any prior global key bindings that Hyperbole overrides are stored in
the variable, *hkey-list*, so a command needs to be developed that can
toggle between these and Hyperbole's bindings if anyone wants to work
on that before we get to it.

For now, you can just go to line 183 in "hyperbole.el" and change the
key binding, byte-compile the file, and then re-start Emacs or just
manually change bindings as you like.

Bob