hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.13, a significant update

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.13, a significant update, is released for testing and use
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 08:25:41 -0400

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 3:27 AM, Karl Eichwalder <address@hidden> wrote:
> Robert Weiner <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:43 PM, tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I also see this and this is fatal:
>
> In ibtypes::function-in-buffer:
> hibtypes.el:132:61:Warning: reference to free variable fume-funclist
> hibtypes.el:142:1:Error: Symbols value as variable is void: debbugs-gnu-query

Thanks for reporting this.  I think there is a missing require that
appears only if hib-debbugs.el is compiled before hbut.el  Try this
potential fix.

Near the top of "hib-debbugs.el" in the Hyperbole source directory add
this line:

(require 'hbut)

Save the file and then try to re-byte-compile the directory by
evaluating the following expression:

(byte-recompile-directory "." 0 t)

and let us know if it works or not.

I guess I didn't see it since I had hbut loaded already when I
installed the package and things were compiled.

Let me know if that works for you and I'll update the archive.

Bob